Here is how to pick your size doo-rag/doo-cap
Our doo-rags & doo-caps have terry cloth built into the band for extra absorbency. It is not meant to be a big fat sweatband, so it won’t change the size helmet you wear. Most of the materials are manufactured in the USA and made of 100% breathable cotton. They don’t shrink or fade, washing in cold to warm water.
The sizing is easy; measure from where your ear attaches to your head across the top of your head to the other ear. It’s not the circumference of your head or your hat size. Pictures coming soon.
- Small is for petite people-11″ dome
- Medium is normal size – 13″ dome
- Large is for “bucket heads”- 15″ dome- (and you know you’re out there)
BUY ONE DOO-RAG FOR $11.95 plus $6.00 first class mail FOR UP TO 6 DOO-RAGS
How to Tie your doo-rag/doo-cap
- Place on head with band area down on forehead, put center piece up on head.
- Start a knot with outside two ties.
- Tighten down till your eyeballs pop
- Put center piece down.
- Finish knot over top of center.
- Ride like the wind!!!!!