Sizing & Tying
It is very important to have a proper fitting Doo-Rag, Doo-Cap and Doo-Mask and one of the most critical features to look for. Flannel is breathable and has a high thread count and is one of the best for protection. Read more…
How to pick your size for Doo-Rags, Doo-Caps, and Doo-Masks
- Doo-Rags & Doo-Caps have terry cloth built into the band for extra absorbency, but not a sweatband.
- We try to buy American milled materials
- Made of 100% breathable cotton
- They don’t shrink or fade, when washing in cold to warm water and air dry
Measure from where your ear attaches to your head across the top of your head to the other ear. (It’s not the circumference of your head or your hat size.)
- Small is for petite people and babies at least 6 months old — 11″ dome
- Medium is normal size — 13″ dome
- Large is for “bucket heads” — 15″ dome (we know you are out there)
Note: If you are in between sizes, buy the larger size.
How to tie your Doo-Rag/Doo-Cap:
How to pick your Doo-Mask Size:
There are six different sizes and two different styles ranging from Youth/Small to 1XLarge to accommodate as many face sizes as possible. Shop kids face masks made with fun, colorful designs. For ages 4 and up, only with adult supervision. To find the right fit, we recommend using a flexible tape measure (or a piece of string). New adjustable mask coming soon.
Thank you for being kind and keeping your germs to yourself.
1. Choose your elastic style (behind the ear or over the head).
2. Choose a size that is closest to your face measurements by referring to the size chart below. Numbers and ages are approximate.
3. Pick your material. Click HERE.
Cover yourself; fit matters. It should comfortably fit the bridge of the nose. The chin doesn’t need to be covered but doing so helps you get a good seal around the mouth. It should fit firmly but be comfy against the skin. It needs to be tight enough to prevent frequent repositioning.
NEW: You can now purchase an adjustable elastic button band/lanyard for your Doo-Mask (Around the Ears Elastic Style ONLY). Click HERE to see this new band/lanyard. We are determined to make your mask wearing a more pleasant experience.
For more information on our Doo-Masks rating and use, see Doo-Mask Disclaimer .