$10.99 – $12.99
Specialty Doo-Masks are made to order in selected fabrics and accents. If you have your own idea for a specialty Doo-Mask, contact us and we’ll make it for you!
- Doo-Masks are lined with flannel, one of the best breathable fabrics to use. To learn more about flannel in masks, click HERE.
- Asthma or COPD? We can make 1 layer of material of your choice and the other plain cotton muslin to make it easier for you to breath. Contact Us
- Doo-Masks come with two different styles of elastic – behind the ears and around the head.
- Great if you wear hearing aides or glasses, or just have weird ears and don’t like the feel of the elastic behind them.
- Replaceable pipe cleaners in nose bridge to custom fit your mask and helps keep glasses from fogging.
The tissue tip is seconded by Ceri Smith-Jaynes from the Association of Optometrists, “until it forms a strip and place it along the top edge of the mask before you put it on”. Smith-Jaynes also offered some further advice for helping to prevent fogged-up eyewear, which, she says, “happens when warm breath escapes from the top of the mask and lands on the cooler surface of the lens.”
- Do not microwave or put in dryer before removing. Youth sizes are sewn in so the child cannot remove it. Recommended to hand wash in hot water and air dry after daily use.
- Keep two in your car where the heat and sun can help to kill the germs on one while you wear the other. The virus hates heat.
- And they DOO look SNAZZY!
Sizes are 1X Large, Large, Medium, Small and Youth
Not large enough or small enough? Contact Us and we’ll make a custom size for you.
Or, if you would like us to make you a Doo-Mask that ties around the head (similar to a Doo-Rag), instead of using elastic, Contact Us and we’ll make it for you!
1X Large, Large, Medium, Small, Small-Medium Youth, Medium-Large Youth
Loop Around the Head, Loop Behind the Ears